Get Help Filling Out Property Tax Refund Forms

Anoka County is offering help sessions for filling out property tax refund forms in April - July.  Trained volunteers will be available to help senior citizens and people with disabilities apply for their homeowners/renters Minnesota property tax refund/form M1PR.  

You will need to provide:

  • Federal Form 1040 (if you filed one) OR records showing your 2017 total household income. 
  • Homeowners:  A copy of your 2018 real estate tax statements.
  • Renters:  Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP)


See below for dates and locations.  Please attend a session in the district where you live.